Real Estate Property (1)
P O Box 1609, Malta, MT, 59538-1609
- Mining Claims
- "Survivalist" Property
- 45+/- Acres
- Land For Sale In Montana
- PATENT # 1152070
- Mountain Property
- Recreational Property
- Cabin Site
45 Acres in the Little Rockies (unorganized) Mining District, Phillips County, Montana.
South Lodge Pole, North Lodge Pole and Solomon Loge Mining Claims, designated as Survey 10832, embracing a portion of Section 12, in Township 25 North, of Range 24 East of the principal Meridian, in the Little Rockies Mining District, Phillips County, Montana. The Claim being more particularly described in the official field notes and depicted on the official plat which are expressly made a part of United States Patent No. 1152070, duly recorded in book 10, Page 354-7 of Patents, records of Phillips County, Montana said premises containing 45.582 acres.
All of the decedent's right, title and interest of, in and to Esther Quarts Lode mining claim, situated in the Little Rockies (unorganized) Mining District, on which claim decedent had filed a Certificate of Location, dated June 29 1955, filed for record July 5, 1955 at 9:50 AM and Record of Phillips County, Montana together with Annual Representations thereafter recorded. Certificate of Location 207797 M.M.C 22403
The Subject contains 3 contiguous parcels that are approximately 2.5 miles west of the community of Zortman, MT a historical mining community. The property, patented land, 45.58 acres and the mining claim approximately 20 acres, is accessed through Ruby Gulch, a controlled access across Pegasus-Zortman Mining. The contiguous parcels lie below Antoine Butte. The property does not have public utilities, and no developed water. There is an old cabin site (no permanent improvements). Vegetation cover is Lodge Pole Pines. The property does have easement access through the restricted area, controlled by Zortman Pegasus. Water Rights, and mineral rights as they exist are included.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
S12, T25N, R24E, South Lodge Pole, North Lodge Pole and Solomon Lode Mining Claims Survey NO 10832 Located in Section 12 REF DEED BK 10 of Patents Page 354 Patent # 1152070
The property will be sold at Public "Online Only - Internet Auction".
1. To be approved as an online bidder, an online approval of the terms and conditions.
2. The property will be sold "Subject To" Seller's approval and confirmation. The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
3. Property sells "As-Is" with no warranties expressed or implied.
4. Property included in the sale is the real estate and Mining Claims.
5. The auction is "Subject to prior sale", (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
6. The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing.
7. The successful Bidder shall execute a "Real Estate Auction Sales Contract" for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
8. Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting, at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
9. United Country ~ Northwest Realty & Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
10. Seller: ANNA MARIE GALLUS & WILLIAM WELCH
11. All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
12. Seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time.
13. All marketing information and materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer.
Earnest Money Deposit:
* A $5,000 earnest money deposit must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer or certified bank check within 72 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the Sellers payable to Northwest Realty Trust. The earnest money deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer's premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company on delivery of insurable title on or before April 15th, 2016 - 5:00pm MST.
" Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
" The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
" Closing shall take place at the office of TBD and closing fees will be split 50/50 between the Seller and Buyer. Closing to be on or before April 15th, 2016.
" Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
SALE SITE: Internet Only
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: By Appointment Only
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer's own risk; the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency will be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call Dean or Ella Yeadon at United Country Real Estate ~ Northwest Realty & Auction (406) 654-2881 office, (406) 654-4662 or (406) 654-4577 direct line.